An Anomalies Committee to administer the anomalies fund (Article C) shall be formed by November 1, 2018. The Committee shall include representation from both genders and shall consist of two individuals appointed by the University President, two members appointed by the Faculty Association, and a 5th individual mutually agreed upon by the Committee. The mutually agreed upon individual will chair all meetings and shall only vote in the event of a tie.
The two WUFA reps on the 2018-19 Anomalies Committee are:
- Audra Ong, Odette School of Business
- Christian Trudeau, Economics
- Claire Mumme`, Chair, Facuty of Law
- Iva Gentcheva, Executive Assistant to the Provost and Vice-President, Academic
- Andrew Kuntz, Manager, University Budgets
Below is the latest report from the Anomalies Cttee: